I need to expose my son to the transgender concept

I've come to the conclusion that I have to be the one to expose my son  to the transgender concept I just have no clue when and how. He's definitely too young now but how will I know when he isn't? And what if I miss and I do it too soon?

It has to be me and not society; and at the age when I have the ability to inoculate him somewhat against the pro trans propaganda binge that I've heard some young teens go through. It has to be me because I need to continue be a trustworthy source of information for him. My parents didn't talk to me about sex and lo and behold; when the time came I didn't talk to them.

I suppose when he's old enough to have an intelligent discussion about sexuality? (He isn't now; I've tried and he doesn't get it).  Or is that too late?

One thing I know is that its important not to talk about it with disdain. That would just close off communication. Actually its important for me to get rid of the disdain altogether at any number of things. I can be very disdainful. Its a long term habit that I was brought up with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Look Mommy, a girl with a penis!

"when i was a boy i loved dresses"

where oh where has my pretty boy gone